Elderton State Bank offers a safe and secure way for Online Banking customers to access their accounts anytime, anywhere using a mobile device.
Check your balances, pay bills, transfer money, and search for the nearest branch and ATM location while on the go.
Mobile Banking provides many of the same features that are available through Online Banking, but with the convenience of your mobile phone.
It is safe, easy, and convenient for customers enrolled in Online Banking. Message and data rates may apply.
View this Mobile Banking brochure for information and safety tips.
Best Practices for Mobile and Online Banking Consumers
- Be vigilant in reviewing your financial statements and monitoring your transactions.
- Never leave your computer, tablet or mobile phone unattended when using any Online Banking, Mobile Banking or other financial service.
- After you have completed your Online or Mobile Banking session, it is good practice to log off to ensure that the session is completed.
- It is also good practice to lock your computer or mobile device whenever you plan to leave it unattended.
- Never use publicly available information to create your password. You should never reveal your password to anyone.
- Ensure that you install software capable of remotely wiping your device should it get lost or stolen. The minute you suspect that your device is lost or stolen, notify your mobile carrier.
- If you suspect fraudulent activity or have doubts about the authenticity, please call us at 724-354-2111.